This is the second release, and happily so! This build confirms the build scripts, updates the notes and fixes some reported configuration issues. Expect it to be a bit easier to build, but not too much.
The next release is going to include Hot reloading, exposing functions across the bridge and you should be able to start using things a bit more openly.
As a quick side note, the licensing issue was surprising to me. The responses ranged through a spectrum from abject rage to surprise and honest interest, weighted more towards the former than the later, this is both good and bad because I can understand how the LGPL has terms that some aren’t entirely comfortable with. You should all be happy now because I have revised the license to be MIT, tried and true.
I am not and have never been opposed to this approach, but from my stand point it should not have garnered so many negative responses. “So close!” does not mean I hate anyone. Chill out.
- Including Coverage report with release notes
- Ensuring VS copys libs appropriately.
- Changed licenses per user feedback
- Updated build scripts with missing steps
- Trapping error in build script when copying files if paths are incorrect or when release versions of the application.
- Updated to V8 v4.8.0
npm installto init script
|Partially Covered Lines||1.3%|