This is the release of the core flathead library, upon which all other things will be building. This release marks what I hope is the beginning of building out the community and libraries that are going to be needed for this library to be useful and meet my own dreams.
This release is hopefully defining the API in a way that will help both C++ engineers and JS programmers to intermingle their needs.
So, let’s get into it!
- Module hot swapping
- Provided unload event for hot swapping
- EnableHotReloading flag is reflected in behavior of bootstrapping
- Can retrieve all types from JS land
- Boolean, String, Number, Object, Function types have specific subclasses to retrieve value
- Can set and get Objects, Functions, Numbers, Strings, Booleans from native values
- Can expose a C++ object and re-reference it to allow C++ objects to be referenced by JS function calls
|Partially Covered Lines||1.3%|